Sixty-second World Health Assembly
Date: 18-22 May 2009
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
The 62nd session of the World Health Assembly is taking place in Geneva during 18-22 May 2009. At this session, the Health Assembly is scheduled to discuss a number of public health issues, including:
- pandemic influenza preparedness: sharing of influenza viruses and access to vaccines and other benefits;
- implementation of the International Health Regulations;
- primary health care, including health system strengthening;
- social determinants of health; and
- monitoring the achievement of the health-related Millennium Development Goals.
The Health Assembly will also discuss the programme budget, administration and management matters of WHO.
Influenza A(H1N1) – update 33: 19 May 2009 — As of 06:00 GMT, 19 May 2009, 40 countries have officially reported 9830 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection, including 79 deaths. Influenza A (H1N1): update and general situation.
In Porcisan we want to follow this 62th World Health Assembly and we will published the update decissions on influenza A (H1N1).